Director of Bike Sales (North America)
Director of Bike Sales (North America)
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bike and motocross helmets, apparel and protection, is looking for a Director of Sales for Bike in North America. In this role the Director of Sales will work with the executive management team to develop and execute the bike strategy for the North American Sales Division (USA & Canada). The primary responsibilities of this role will be to implement strategy for sales management, outside sales rep management, key accounts management, sales planning and growth, forecasting, developing sales programs, product knowledge and sell through, business to business, and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To)
- Lead the Bike sales team in achieving sustainable and profitable growth for the North America wholesale channel.
- Develop and execute annual sales goals and forecasting.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key retail partners.
- Develop and implement strategic tools to support new and existing business.
- Motivate and support TLD sales representatives to improve TLD brand performance at retail.
- Travel with reps and visit accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure go-to-market plans are successfully executed in both physical and digital channels.
- Manage in-store merchandising, fixture and POP programs.
- Establish key account strategies specific to pre-lines, marketing efforts and sales and profit planning for long-term growth.
- Provide internal teams with market intelligence specific to product performance/trending, competitor analysis and account sell-through reports.
- Work with M&D and planning on assortment planning and inventory management.
- Collaborate with executive team on market, category, and distribution opportunities.
- Facilitate communication between sales, product and marketing teams.
- Primary point of communication with the sales force regarding company expectations, brand initiatives, responsibilities and execution timelines.
- Well informed regarding new products, services and other industry related information, such as competitive activity within the industry.
- Partner with ecommerce team to ensure alignment between wholesale and D to C.
- Work with Finance team to plan, prepare and execute the annual revenue, margin and expense budgets for the North America Bike sales channel.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7 or more years’ of successful sales management experience.
- Bicycle/industry experience desired.
- Willingness to be flexible.
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and be a team player.
- Detail oriented with ability to drive projects from start to execution.
- Previous experience communicating complex and detailed information to multiple individuals and audiences both written and verbally.
- Exceptional leadership of cross functional sales teams producing strong and sustainable results, in a sales and account management leadership capacity.
- Significant experience with national key accounts and domestic specialty accounts.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite, NetSuite ERP, Sales Portals, and other software technologies directly related to sales.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Ability to problem solve and be creative.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Career opportunities
- An amazing place to work!
Email resume to: email@example.com.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.